Install ESET Endpoint Security from the Self Service application.
If you have install the Latest Mac OS, Mojave (10.14) you will need to complete the following steps after installation. You will see the warning below.
- First, open System Preferences. (Either using the button in the image above or from the Apple menu in the top left hand corner of your screen and select System Preferences. )
- You may see the image below, click Ok.
- Find and click Security and Privacy. Then choose the Privacy tab close to the top of that window.
- In the privacy tab, click the lock at the bottom of your screen and enter your computer username and password. If your username and password does not work, you will need to call the Helpdesk at x4357 for an admin password.
- Once unlocked, scroll to find the Full Disk Access option in the left hand pane. Select it and click the + button.
- In the next window, choose or navigate to Applications. Find ESET Endpoint Security and click Open (shown below).
- Choose quit now, and reboot your machine. You can wait to reboot until you want to but ESET security won't start automatically until you reboot or launch it from the Applications folder.