If you use an EMU MacBook you will likely need to install ESET antivirus in the near future. Here are instructions on how to do so.
If you have install the Latest Mac OS, Mojave (10.14) you will need to complete the following steps after installation.
- First, open System Preferences. (Either search in spotlight or open the apple menu in the top left hand corner of your screen and select System Preferences. )
- Find and click Security and Privacy. Then choose the Privacy tab close to the top of that window.
- In the privacy tab, click the lock at the bottom of your screen and enter your computer username and password. If your username and password does not work, you will need to call the Helpdesk at x4357 for an admin password.
- Once unlocked, scroll to find the Full Disk Access option in the left hand pane. Select it and click the + button.
- In the next window, choose or navigate to Applications. Find ESET Endpoint Security and click Open.
- On first run You computer will complain it is an application from an unidentified developer. A prompt will appear asking if you will Allow it. Click Allow.
If you have Mac OS, High Sierra (10.13) or less you may need to complete the following steps.