Application are accepted at any time, but should be submitted by June 30 for a fall entry into the program.
Persons applying to the MBA program should meet the following requirements:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a 3.0 GPA.
- 5+ years of work experience or alternative work experiences, such as a business-related undergraduate degree or other graduate degrees or studies.
- For non-native English speakers, a TOEFL score of at least 550 (paper based) or equivalent is required.
A completed application includes:
- A completed EMU MBA online application.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.
- Official transcript(s) from each college or university attended.
- Two letters of recommendation, including one from an employer.
- An interview with the MBA director.
An MBA admissions committee composed of program faculty makes the final admission decision.
You can contact Stephanie Whitson, Recruitment Specialist, for more information.