Page tree

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

When a student withdraws from a graduate program, or changes enrollment to fewer credit hours, certain procedures must be followed and the student may be eligible for a partial refund of tuition payments.

Students who withdraw prior to the first day of classes shall receive a full refund of all payments except tuition deposits. Contact your graduate program to initiate withdrawal proceedings.

Aid recipients who change their course registration after the beginning of each semester must notify the financial assistance office. Enrollment status is very important to aid eligibility. Students who withdraw must also notify the financial assistance office. Financial aid refunds due to withdrawal are calculated using percentage of the term not completed as dictated by federal aid regulations. More information about aid adjustments and refunds due to change in enrollment status, may be obtained from the Financial Assistance Office.

Medical Leave for graduate students may be available due to documented serious physical or psychological conditions. Matters of this nature should be taken to the Program Director for an evaluation and decision.

Include Page
Adjustment and Refund Percentages Chart
Adjustment and Refund Percentages Chart