To qualify for the graduate certificate in restorative justice in education, candidates must complete 12 required semester hours (SH) and 3 elective semester hours from the following courses.
Required (12 SH)
- EDCC 521 Peacebuilding and Conflict Transformation (3 SH)
- EDRJ 551 Foundations of Restorative Justice in Education (3 SH)
- EDRJ 601 Facilitating Circle Processes (3 SH)
- EDRJ 621 RJE Principles and Practices for Schools (3 SH)
Elective (3 SH)
Three semester hours of elective courses are to be taken from the following Education (ED), CJP (PAX), or MOL courses:
To qualify for the graduate certificate in trauma and resilience in educational environments, candidates must complete 15 required semester hours (SH) as listed.
Required (15 SH)
- EDDA 541 Self-Care and Resilience of Educators (3 SH)
- EDDA 571 Trauma, Restoration, and Resilience in Educational Environments (3 SH)
- EDDA 631 Research in Risk and Resilience (3 SH)
- EDCI 561 Neuro-Education: Application of Research on the Brain, Trauma, Resilience, and Learning in the K-12 Classroom (3 SH)
- EDRJ 551 Foundations of Restorative Justice in Education (3) OR EDRJ 621 RJE Principles and Practices for Schools (3 SH)
other OR other elective per adviser