- May 15 is the deadline for submission of all application materials, with final decision of admissions by June 1. The program begins with a 1 semester hour course in August including a mandatory day and a half orientation in late July/early August at the Harrisonburg, Virginia, campus.
- If the Level 1 Certificate courses were completed at EMU within the last year, no additional program orientation is required. However, students are required to attend a video conference-based orientation to the first MSN course which occurs in late July.
Trauma and Resilience in Healthcare Settings Certificate Admissions
Applicants are accepted to the program on a rolling basis, with preference given to applicants who will study full time. The admissions committee will review complete applications. Applicants will be notified as committee decisions are made.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field from a regionally accredited institution.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA for application. Applicants with a GPA below 3.0 will be considered on an individual basis and may be required to demonstrate academic ability prior to enrolling in the program.
A completed application includes all of the following:
- EMU Trauma and Resilience in Healthcare Settings application submitted online
- Request official transcripts (not student copies) from each college or university you have attended. The official transcripts should be sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org