Page tree
Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata

Call 911 for any situation that requires IMMEDIATE police, fire, or medical response to preserve life or property.

Witnesses and victims of a campus crime or emergency, as well as anyone who is suspicious of people or situations on campus, are urged to contact:

  • Campus security can be reached at 4911 from a campus phone or 540-432-4911 from an off-campus phone.
  • In the residence halls, one of the residence directors will be on call 24 hours a day to respond to emergencies or incidents which occur on campus. The staff member can be reached by calling 540- 476-4578.

A telephone is located at the main entrance of each residence hall (except for Parkwood Appartments). Incidents can also be reported in person at the Facilities Management Office, or at the Student Life Office in the University Commons building.

See also:

  • No labels