Interdisciplinary Studies Program Highlights
- A 36-hour program that offers an individualized curriculum created by the student, overseen by a faculty advisor from university faculty appropriate to the course of study.
- Customize your curriculum from over 100 courses.
- Choose an advisor from our long list of outstanding faculty to shepherd you through your program.
- Finish the degree in as little as 24 months, attending classes part time
Customize a master’s degree from these areas of concentration:
- Business administration
- Church leadership
- Conflict transformation
- Health services administration
- Nonprofit leadership and social entrepreneurship
- Nursing leadership
- Organizational leadership
- Restorative justice