A completed application includes all of the following:
- EMU MS in nursing application submitted online emu.edu/graduate-and-professional-studies/apply/
- Non-refundable application fee of $50 paid online
- Two reference forms – one from an employer and one academic – submitted online
Official transcripts from each college or university attended. Transcripts should be sent to: Eastern Mennonite University Attn: MSN Program 1200 Park Road Harrisonburg VA 22802
MSN Leadership and Management deadlines
May 15 is the deadline for submission of all application materials, with final decision of admissions by June 1. The program begins with a 1 semester hour course in August including a mandatory day and a half orientation, in late July/early August, at the Harrisonburg, Virginia, campus.
Applicants are accepted to the program on a rolling basis, with preference given to applicants who will study full time. The admissions committee meets quarterly to review complete applications. Applicants will be notified as committee decisions are made.
MSN Leadership and School Nurse deadlines
February 1 for submission of all application materials, with final decision of admissions by February 15. The program begins with a mandatory one and one half day on-campus orientation in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, in early May, with classes starting in mid-May. In addition, students strongly encouraged to attend a day and a half on-campus orientation to the entire MSN program in Harrisonburg, Virginia, in early August.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- License to practice as a registered nurse
- Minimum of 2080 hours(equivalent to one year full- time) of work experience as a registered nurse
- At least a 3.0 grade point average
Additional application requirements for MSN Leadership & School Nurse applicants
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in Pennsylvania with 2000 hours of experience
- Visit the Pennsylvania Department of Education website for details. website for details on school nurse certification. www.education.pa.gov/