Applications for Fall 2018 are also being accepted and will be reviewed beginning in February or March. Notifications of early acceptance or rejection will be sent in March by mail.
Healthcare Management graduate program entrance is based on:
Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimal undergraduate grade point average of 2.50.
Pre-requisite undergraduate courses:
- One natural science course (biology, chemistry, or physics) OR
- One social science courses(sociology or psychology) AND
- One college mathematics course
An admissions committee will evaluate student applications and make recommendations for admissions.
Admission application procedure
- Complete and submit the online application with the $50 application fee (non-refundable), also payable online.
- Request official transcripts (not student copies) from each college or university you have attended. The official transcripts should be sent to Eastern Mennonite University’s Master’s in Healthcare Management program.
- Secure two letters of recommendation: one from a professor from your most recent academic program and one from a work supervisor OR one from a work supervisor and one from a colleague if you have been employed for the last five years. Applicants must provide titles, correct email addresses, and telephone numbers for all references. Applicants are responsible for requesting recommendation letters. Letters can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit a brief essay on why you wish to enroll in EMU’s Master’s in Healthcare Management program, and what impact you believe the program will have on your career. Information regarding relevant volunteer or work experiences in the health care field by the applicant can be included in the optional “other” essay section.