- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent.
- Proficiency in and access to Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong written and oral communication and quantitative skills.
- Completed application materials. Select the institution in which you choose to enroll: Bluffton University | Canadian Mennonite University | Eastern Mennonite University | Goshen College
In determining admission into the program, we look at the overall strength of academic preparation and current and past managerial and leadership responsibilities.
Any computer or laptop purchased in the past three years will meet the minimum specs.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or 8; or Mac OS X Version 10.8 (Mountain Lion). Version 10.10 encouraged.
- Processor Minimum: Dual-core processor at 2gHz; Recommended: Intel Core i5 or i7, or equivalent.
- RAM: 4 GB or more recommended.
- Webcam and noise-cancelling headset or ear buds.
- Microsoft Office software:
- MS Office (including MS Word, PowerPoint, & Publisher) preferable Office 2010 or 2013.
- For MAC users, Office 2008 or 2011 are sufficient.
- Broadband/high speed Internet access: A corporate office or hospital internet system is sufficient for speed, however firewalls might prevent the student from accessing certain software such as Moodle. Recommended home-based Internet services are DSL or cable (ideal). Satellite or cellular-based services are not recommended especially for videoconferencing. Satellite can work for accessing Moodle and forum discussions.
- Optimal Zoom videoconferencing: 600kbps/1.2Mbps (up/down) for HQ video. For gallery view: 1.5Mbps/1.5Mbps (up/down).
Applicants whose native language is not English must submit scores for either the TOEFL or IELTS test. We require a score of 550 on the paper TOEFL for admission into the program.
A paper-based TOEFL score of 550 is equivalent to:
- 79-80 on the internet-based TOEFL
- 213 on the computer-based TOEFL
- 5-7.0 on the IELTS