All applicants are required to provide the following documents and information:
- A completed MAIS application with a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Official transcripts from all colleges or university attended.
- A personal statement of career goals and how they relate to pursuing the MAIS degree.
- A resume.
- Have two references complete and return a letter of recommendation.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must arrange a personal interview with the MAIS Program Director.
- An “MAIS Course Plan Schedule” developed with the MAIS Program Director and signed by members of the MAIS Admissions Committee.
- Payment of the $100 individualized master’s fee will be collected prior to acceptance.