Rolling admission with applications accepted at any time.
All applicants are requested to provide the following documents and information:
- A completed Master of Organizational Leadership application
- A non-refundable $50 application fee
- Official transcripts listing all college or university courses taken
- Two letters of reference from people who are in a position to judge your potential as a graduate student. At least one reference should come from an employer.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must provide documentation of having had two years of work experience with supervision or significant collaborative responsibilities.
- Applicants must arrange a personal interview with the director of the Master of Organizational Leadership program and complete the writing assessment.