All applicants are required to provide the following documents and information:
- A completed Master of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies (MAIS) application with a non-refundable $50 application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges or university attended
- A personal statement of career goals and how they relate to pursuing the MAIS degree
- A resume
- Two references complete and return a letter of recommendation
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must arrange a personal interview with the MAIS Program Director at which time they will together complete the Learning Goals exercise.
- An MAIS Course Plan Schedule must be developed with the MAIS Program Director and signed by members of the MAIS Admissions Committee.
- Payment of the $100 individualized master’s fee will be collected prior to acceptance.