Persons applying to the MBA program must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. The MBA program requires applicants to have a minimum of two years of work experience.
A completed application includes:
- A completed EMU MBA online application
- A non-refundable application fee of $50
- Official transcript(s) from each college or university attended
- Two letters of recommendation, including one from an employer
- An interview with the MBA director
An MBA admissions committee composed of program faculty makes the final admission decision.