Applications are accepted at any time, but should be submitted by June 30 for a fall entry into the program. Students can start the program in any semester of the academic year.
Healthcare Management graduate program entrance is based on:
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimal undergraduate grade point average of 2.50;
- Minimum of 2080 hours (equivalent of one year full-time) of work experience.
- Preferred - Work experiences in healthcare settings or alternative work experiences, such as a business-related undergraduate degree or other graduate degrees or studies.
- For non-native English speakers, a TOEFL score of at least 550 (paper based) or equivalent is required.
- The MHM admissions committee will evaluate student applications and make recommendations for admissions.
Admission application procedure
- A completed MHM online application that includes an essay as described in the application that focuses on goals and motivations for obtaining a master’s degree.
- A nonrefundable $50 application fee also payable online.
- Two references submitted online after forms sent to references:
- One from a professor from your most recent academic program.
- One from a work supervisor.
- If an academic reference is unable to be obtained, applicants may utilize a colleague if you have been employed with them for the last five years.