Be part of our community of online learners! Recent graduates praise the values-based program that provided a supportive network for their professional exploration and development.
What is unique about EMU’s MSN Program?
- Students develop leadership skills while being mindful of what is just, culturally competent, respectful and sacred.
- Course assignments are structured for direct application in the student's professional work setting.
- An interprofessional focus means you’ll study business, education, conflict transformation, and nursing.
- Our sacred covenant framework of nursing is based on faith and values, high professional standards, and bringing people to wholeness and healing.http:// www.emu.edu/msn/sacred-covenant/
- Small class sizes enhance community-building.
- Our program is primarily online distance learning with some synchronous classes.
- EMU’s expert nursing faculty often have extensive cross-cultural experience*.
You’ll be part of a community of adult learners collaborating and finding strategic ways to improve the healthcare system. Many students, part time or full time, a earn a majority of the required 250 clinical hours in their own work setting!