In order to connect you'll need to know your Royal username (three letter initials followed by four numbers e.g. abc1234) and password.
- In the lower right corner click on the wireless icon.
- Select EMU from the list of wireless networks and click connect.
- Enter your Royal username and password, click OK.
- Accept the certificate and finish connecting.
In the upper right corner click on the wireless icon.
Click the menu and select EMU from the list of wireless networks.
Enter your Royal username and password, click OK.
You may be prompted to allow access to your keychain, we recommend selecting Always Allow.
Click the Show Certificate button, check Always Trust, and click continue.
Not all androids will need more than the username and password but if prompted for more, the settings are as below
EAP method – PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication – None
- CA certificate – Do not validate
- Leave anonymous identity blank
Use EMU username and password