Install the VPN Client
- Download FortiClient for via this link.
- Once download has completed install the FortiClient Client. If you get a message that reads "Windows protected your PC", click "More info", and then "Run anyway"
- Open FortiClient and click on "Remote Access" from the menu to the left.
- Click on "SAML Login" and authenticate with your EMU email address and password.
Accessing files over VPN
EMU-owned computers running Windows may remember your network drives from a previous connection after connecting to the VPN. If you are missing network drives, follow the instructions below to map them. Accessing network drives from a non-EMU owned computer will also require the following steps:
- Download the Windows drive mapping script.
- Double click the script to run it.
- Enter your Royal username and password, click "ok". When the password prompt disappears your network drives will be available.