If your course does not appear in the "Active Course Evaluations" section, then for one reason or another it did not have an evaluation created via the automatic process. However you can still create an evaluation manually.
- Select the course you want to evaluate by clicking the checkbox next to it in the "Schedule Course Evaluation(s)" section. (You may select multiple courses to evaluate.)
- Once you've made your selections, click on the "Start Scheduling Evaluations" button below the course list.
- The next screen will display information for the first course you have selected.
- Defaults have already been provided based on the end date of the course, but you may choose to modify these.
- Change any of the dates you wish by clicking in the text box to display a date picker control.
- You may add or remove reminder emails within the limits of the invitation date and the survey end date. Click on the "Remove" link next to each item you want to remove.
- Once you are satisfied with your choices you can either click "Next" to make changes to the next course you selected earlier, or you can simply click "Finish" and default start, end, and reminder email dates will be selected for you.
- Once you are done you will see a confirmation screen that will display all of the dates you selected or the system selected for you.
- If you want to change anything, you can click "Previous" to display earlier screens to make modifications.
- Once you are satisfied with your choices, click "Save" to schedule the evaluations.
- A final screen informs you of what was scheduled.
- Click "Continue" to go back to the original list. Now you'll see your course listed in the "Active Course Evaluations" section.
Note: you won't be able to edit your evaluation right away, but if you come back to this screen within a few minutes your evaluation will have a survey ID and you will be able to either edit or cancel your evaluation.