Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- The best password is a passphrase—a set of words that are memorable for you but hard for others to guess.
- The best password is unique to your EMU account.
- The best password is regularly changed. If you suspect your password has been compromised visit password.emu.edu to set another. We’ll also remind you annually to set a new password.
- The best password has help: multi-factor authentication uses your phone to verify that you are you—even if your password has been compromised.
- The best password knows its home. Only enter your password in pages and apps you know and trust. Be especially suspicious of links in emails and unexpected login prompts.