Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Helpdesk Response: Work until it is resolved.
- A campus wide service is slowed or stopped.
- A campus wide teaching/business process is stopped.
- A critical service is stopped in a localized area or an individual.
- An incident preventing teaching/business processes from happening in a localized area or for an individual.
- Hardware failure
- Classroom technology issues
- Localized network connectivity issue
Helpdesk Response: Respond in 2-4 business hours. Resolve within 2 business days.
- A campus wide event, but a work around is available.
- A localized service is slowed significantly.
- Password reset
- No dial tone
- Workstation locking up
- Space increase
Helpdesk Response: Respond in 4 business hours. Resolve within 5 business days.
- A localized or individual incident, but a work around is available.
- A service has been significantly slowed for an individual.
- Routine service requests
- Print service interruptions
- File restorations
- New network accounts
- Software questions
Helpdesk Response: Respond in 4 business hours. Resolve on or by the date requested.
- Service requests for a specific date
- Hardware upgrades
- Software installation
- Office moves
- Computer upgrade
- Event support
- Equipment setups
Helpdesk Response: Respond in 4 business hours. Resolved by vendor.
- Google Suite