EMU-owned computers running Mac OS X should have shortcuts on the desktop. If they are not available or you are using a non-EMU owned computer use the following instructions:
- Download the mapping scripts here: EMU Network Drives_Mac OSX.zip
- Double click the downloaded zip file to extract the scripts.
- On the latest Mac OSX operating systems apple doesn't allow these scripts to run as they are from an unidentified developer. If you get a warning like
“() Drive” can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer" complete steps a - d.
- Open the Terminal Application.
- The the following command and hit enter: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter your computer admin password and hit enter (note: your password characters will be invisible)
- Now Proceed to step 4 but open all of them. Once each has been opened once, use terminal again to run this command: sudo spctl --master-enable. Your computer will now be ok with running the drive mapping scripts.
- Double click the script corresponding to the drive you want to access:
- Home (P)
- Department (G) - will list all departmental drives you have access to.
- Shared FacStaff (Z)
- Classdata (V)