Many streaming devices require that your phone be on the same wireless network when setting up the device. Currently this is not possible and you will not be able to connect your device to wifi. These devices are any Amazon Echo/Dot device.
- On the back on your Roku there are a pair of six 2-digit pairs separated by colons, e.g. 00:0D:0A:1H:3G:5C. ...
- Alternatively, from the Roku home screen, select Settings > Network > locate the value next to "Wireless MAC Address"
To find the IP or Wireless MAC Address on an Amazon Fire Stick or Puck, simply go to Settings>System>About>Network.
- Go to the main menu on your Apple TV, and select "Settings."
- In the Settings Menu, select "About."
- Here you can find your MAC Address, listed as either the "Wireless ID" or "Ethernet ID" (depending on the connection you are using).