Once the term is completed and most of the course evaluation surveys have closed (within two weeks of the end of the semester) a report will be generated for instructors to download via myEMU. Instructions follow. Until reports have been generated you will not be able to access them from myEMU. An email will be sent from the Provost's office letting you know that reports are available.
- Log into myEMU.
- Click on the "Academics" tab.
- Click on the "Course evaluations" link in the left column.
- Once the page loads scroll down to the "Active Course Evaluations" section. You should see a listing of yoru courses which were evaluated (note not all courses are evaluated depending on enrollment or other factors).
- Click on the "Report" link next to each item to view the evaluation report. If the status is "Complete" but there is no "Report" link and it is just after the end of the semester, then it is most likely the case that course evaluations have not been created yet. Course evaluation reports are created (usually) within two weeks of the end of the semester. However, if it is more than two weeks after the end of the semester and your evaluation is listed as complete but there is still no report link, contact the Helpdesk so we can look into it.
- Once the pages loads you will see the report:
- If you would like to download a PDF copy of the report click "Download". Otherwise click "Done" to be returned to the course listing.
- If you'd like to download a Zip file containing PDF reports of all your courses. Click on the "Download All as PDFs" button on the course list: