Semester Hours: 20-23
Required Courses (20-23 SH)
- PHYS 252 Details and PHYS 253 University Physics I, lecture and laboratory Details - 4
- PHYS 262 Details and PHYS 263 University Physics II, lecture and laboratory Details - 4
- *PHYS 406 Quantum Mechanics - 3 Details
- Choose three from the following courses:
* indicates the course is offered in alternate years
In earning a minor in the mathematical sciences department, at least ten credits must be earned in addition to those counted towards a major.