Semester Hours: 18
The field and practice of marketing sits at the intersection of business and design; EMU's marketing minor introduces students to both fields. Students will learn the impact marketing has on larger cultural forces and a contributing factor in social change, advocacy and getting unique and challenging messages into the social dialogue.
Required Courses (18 SH)
- MKTG 201 Principles of Marketing - 3 Details
- VACA 141 Foundations of Design - 4 Details
- Choose two of the following:
- Choose a minimum of 5 SH from the following:
* indicates the course is offered in alternate years