The finance career concentration prepares students for entry level finance roles such as banking, investment planning, and financial analyst. The concentration will give you basic understandings of financial concepts to increase your preparation for financial careers.
Required Courses (14 SH)
- ACTG 221 Financial Accounting - 3 Details
- ECON 201 Survey of Economics Details OR ECON 212 Principles of Macroeconomics - 3 Details
- FIN 289 Personal Finance and Investing (taken twice for credit) - 2 Details
- FIN 440 Financial Management - 3 Details
- FIN 481 Finance Internship - 3 Details
Recommended Courses for Finance